Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Turning Old Things New Again

I discovered a product today that I can’t keep to a secret. Frame your Mirror Inc is a Calgary based company that can transform your exiting plain mirror into to a high-end framed mirror.

John McCruden founder of Frame Your Mirror met with me this morning to show me his product. I fell in love on the spot. John has developed a frame that the customer can easily put together and place on their current mirror.The frames are designed to fit any mirror even if it has no clearance around the edge because the frame fits right on the glass.. He has also lined up installers to come out should the client feel uncomfortable with the DIY. The best part about the product is the existing ,mirror does not need to come down, the frame fit right on top.Frames are available in 10 choices  in a wide range of colors to match your decor. John can ship framed any where in Canada in about 6 - 10 days and will deliver within the city

John’s product is an inexpensive fix to updating any mirror in your home, the frames run from $50 to $250. John will also send out samples of his product to help the client with color choice. His website also let you put the dimensions in to a calculator that will tell you how much your frame choice will cost before tax and shipping.

If you have an outdate mirror in your home check out Frame your Mirror. A quick inexpensive fix for your dated mirror, that anyone can do. Still have questions check out the FAQ if you can't find the answer their  contact John.

If you have a staging or design dilemma I would love to help please direct you question to me . I will feature your question in my upcoming blog.

Elysse Bulloch


No comments: